Thursday, 21 February 2013

Yo!!! Ladies!!!!!

Friends--- an integral part of our lives, governing our lives and actions are worth a treasure. My father truly said, "A person without friend is like a ship without sail." There are many we come across in our daily lives... but the very few whose footprints get embedded in our heart are the ones we define as friends. A friend can be in any form, it needn't be you share everything with her, it needn't be you be with her, but she definitely should be such as to amaze you, such as to capture your pupils. I can quiet proudly say that I have the most awesome ladies of this world as my Amigo  !!!

This particular Ami::: A Mädchen with whom I share a special bond. A bond best understood by us. We are not acknowledged as good friends by our social circle. We don't hang around often but we are friends. When the heart is heavy and emotions filled to the brim, there's this girl I always look up to  This girl who provides me solace, gives me ears like nobody else. This girl before whom I can become an open book. A book with no boundaries, no subtitles, no explanations as to the flow of the story of my life and never-ending but abruptly stopping. Always full of life, she leaves no stone-unturned to make someone happy. smile is her biggest asset through which she can captivate anyone and mesmerize all. Don't assume her to be my best friend. She is "A Good Friend"!!! JJJ


She has been my pillar throughout my very life. She was there as my first friend in this world and she has maintained her position with slight competition from others well. No offence!!! But nevertheless, she does not cease to provide me the the subtle moments of happiness which I crave for! "Besides, my mother; you are the only one who knows my flaws best!" --- is enough to cause a stir in anyone's heart and make her heart swell with pride!!! Throughout the very busy year, its seldom that you are made to feel special... given the downhill graph of your social circle. Just want to tell you, "I will be with you till the Episode comes when Tom finally Eats Jerry, when a mango grows out of an Apple tree, Till the 30th of February." Do smile, its priceless for a forlorn soul as me.JJJ


Laugh out Gags! Is what we do when we are together. Planning murderous plans to having a date with the Cellular phone, we never fail to amaze our social halo including us! Withstanding the initial tumbling downhill of our sweet bondhutto we have turned out to have a Heart-to-Heart connection. She with her ever cherry, evergreen face never fails to stretch my 17 muscles into a curve. She chides me when I am wrong, encourages me when I am stressed, listens to my blabbering incessantly. In life, I believe a person needs to network himself through every possible angle to be humanely human. I regret not being much more open to her...But I heard somewhere down the memory lane "Friends are not alone for confessing secrets, they are for providing us an escape from this delusionary transitory world into the real world." JJ

A seemingly innocent one-time coincidence has proved to be an all time still innocent deep friendship. A pure face with a lovely smile, she is my elder sister, A type of sister whom I have always craved for. Her eternal support protects me from the many devils of this world. She is full of energy, laughing and giggling at the silliest things, becoming terrified at the mere scratch on me and strive with all her heart and soul to heal my superficial wound. Amazing she is and undoubtedly a Lady in the true sense. Embracing all with open arms, she aims to Make everyone happy. And for this Gracious Lady I pray with all my Humble heart that Wherever she goes, May she find the Best of things... May her MG be with her always. J\J


Just wondering at the number of wounded souls who were once fresh blooming flowers and I seriously marvel at the capacity of this social animal when put to stress, the capacity with which It withstands every storm and hopes for it to subside to absorb the sunshine. The eyes which give away nothing and withhold numerous sorrows, regrets and untold wishes from the beholder just in fear of rejected again. That smile which brings a smile on the beholder but kills the originator every second of the smiile. I salute her who in spite of undergoing piercing hardships and tortures in her life, strives every second to make her life count, to make others happy, to bring a smile on every sad face. It's my wish that someday, I will bring a smile on her face which would be not a fake one but a genuine one--- Straight from her Heart!!! JJJ

This is a very small tribute to those people who make my Life worthwhile. Like the Conjurer's tricks in which he didn't hide the stuff up in his sleeves, God in the midst of his very busy schedule of making Humane Homo sapiens did take a bit of a while to carry out this Magic of making the most awesome, gorgeous, pure, innocent, funky and lovely ladies of this world.

Thank you for being there with me always...!!! J\J\J

2 comments:

  1. awww! So sweet Rajanya...i know vich paragraph is dedicated to me :'( It was lovely ! No words to express d way m feeling right now, m speechless! I must say u're a great writer n m sure in future u'll be considered as the most popular blogger.
    love u loads! n thx for putting dat special word
    in d last line of d paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Dilpreet di. I know MG is most important for you and I know how much you value Him. Thank you for all the encouragement that you have given me. I hope to live up to your Expectations. But the road is very rocky with boulders all the way. Nevertheless, with people as you by me, I know I will triumph. :)

      Delete